Yangtze River

A river that never stop flowing.
Atom Feed

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

blog search by google

finally, google unveiled its blog search. it's basically based site feeds i.e. RSS and Atom etc.
one question that i have is how it will handle posts that are not in the feed? for example, there are too many posts during google's crawler's indexing interval. so some post will not appear in the feed.
another situation is after being indexed, the post gets updated or deleted. how does it know when to update the page?
let's see how it goes. at least it's better then none.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home